- Follow us on Instagram @grcqld
Objectives of The Golden Retriever Club of Queensland
1.To ENCOURAGE the general improvement of the quality, breeding, exhibiting and working of Golden Retrievers.
2. To EDUCATE members, breeders and exhibitors to EMPOWER them in all matters concerning Golden Retrievers.
3.To ENSURE the Club conducts Shows, Open Shows and Obedience Trials and hold fixtures as permitted by the Canine Control Council of Queensland.
4. To ENCOURAGE good fellowship and sportsmanship amongst owners of Golden Retrievers, including the use of social media and in all levels of communication.
5. To EMBRACE public interest in Golden Retrievers.
6. That The Golden Retriever Club of Queensland Inc. should ENCOURAGE Breeders through EDUCATION to recognise all serious defects in the breed, and ENTRUST that their members will make realistic ENDEAVOURS to improve the overall quality of the Golden Retriever in terms of TYPE, CONFORMATION, TEMPERAMENT and HEREDITARY ABNORMALITIES.